- Baptism, Belonging and Breaking Bread: Preparing for Baptism
- Paul Beasley-Murray, ed.
- Publication Year:
- Baptist Union of Great Britain
- Baptist Theology, Baptism, Sacraments, Christian Initiation
- Copyright Holder:
- Baptist Union of Great Britain. Reproduced by permission.
Table of Contents
- Part One: Believer's Baptism
Part Two: Believers' Baptism
- Why be baptised?
- What does baptism mean?
- In baptism?
- Baptism is for believers
Part Three: Breaking Bread and Drinking Wine
- Why be church members?
- What does church membership mean?
- As church members we live under the authority of Christ
- As church members we make church a priority
- As church members we seek to serve God
- Why do we celebrate the Lord's Supper
- What does Jesus want us to do at this Supper?
- At the Lord's Table
- The Lord's Table is for all believers