Today’s free book is J.K. Mozley’s study of the history of the doctrine of the atonement in Christian theology.
My thanks to Book Aid for providing a copy of this public domain title for digitisation.
John Kenneth Mozley [1883-1946], The Doctrine of the Atonement. Duckworth’s Theology Series. London: Gerald Duckworth & Co. Ltd., 1915, 1953. Hbk. pp.235. [Click here to visit the download page for this title]
Table of Contents
- The Old Testament
- The Testimony of the Synoptic Gospels
- The New Testament Interpretation
- The Atonement in Greek Theology
- The Atonement in Latin Theology
- Reformation and Post-Reformation Doctrine
- Towards a Doctrine
- Select Bibliography